Our coast is world famous for exceptional golf. In Charleston, SC, you'll find an amazing array of courses by renowned designers including Tom Fazio, Rees Jones, Jack Nicklaus and other legends. From the championship vistas of Kiawah Island to the stunning scenery of the links at Wild Dunes, Charleston golf courses are both challenging and beautiful.
Many packages are made available through Charleston golf courses working with local hotels. Be sure to ask about discounts and additional amenities that may be available when booking golf packages.
List of golf courses in Charleston, SC:
CharlestonShadowmoss Plantation Golf Club
- Two time host of the South Carolina State Open, this Russell Breeden course is carved from an original Charleston Plantation. The natural surroundings and mosaic of ponds create a beautiful setting that challenges the best players, while design maeks it playable for all. 20 Dunvegan Dr., Charleston, SC 29414.Charleston Golf, Inc.
- The recognized authority on golf in the Charleston area! Non-profit organization representing the widest selection of golf courses and accommodations since 1995, specializing in packages for groups and individuals. Call for your free Charleston Area Golf Guide, or visit our website to create and price your own custom golf package. Be sure to check back often for our seasonal specials! 423 King St., Charleston, SC 29403.Coosaw Creek Country Club
- Beautiful woodlad setting not seen elsewhere in the Lowcountry. This Arthur Hills-designed course offers a fun and fair game for the novice, while challenging the experienced golfer with a variety of longer drives, undulating greens and strategically-placed bunkers and water hazards. 4110 Club Course Dr., North Charleston, SC 29420.The Golf Club at Wescott Plantation
- Course architect Dr. Michael Hurdzan designed this 27-hole course with his trademark environment sensitivity. Capturing the traditional flavor of low flowing earthworks and classic bunkering with each hole seperated and framed by vegetation. Amenities: 12,900 square-foot clubhouse, proshop, dining, and special event facilities. 5000 Wescott Club Dr., North Charleston, SC 29485.North CharlestonPatriots Point Links on Charleston Harbor
- Resort quality golf and attractive green fees. A Lowcountry tradition, this historic course features plush fairways, immaculate greens, unmatched service and breathtaking panoramic views of Charleston Harbor and Fort Sumter. Closest course to downtown Charleston is a "must play" for Charleston area visitors. 1 Patriots Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.Rivertowne Country Club
- Site of the 2007 LPGA Ginn Tribute tournament, the highly-acclaimed Arnold Palmer Signature course at Rivertowne Country Club offers a limited number of non-member tee times. Treat yourself to a round of pure golf. Complimentary range balls. GPS-equipped golf carts. 1700 RiverTowne Country Club Dr., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466.Dunes West Golf Club
- Arthur Hills design will challenge golfers of all skill levels. Host to the 1999 U.S. Amateur Qualifier and recognized by Golfweek, Golf Digest, and Golf Magazine as a "must play" in SC. Let yourself experience the best in superb conditioning and southern hospitality. 3535 Wando Plantation Way, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466.
South Carolina offers such a variety of pristine locations to golf at that if you have the spare time you should take a short trip up the coast where you can experience more world-class golf, beautiful beach scenery and premier resorts in myrtle beach SC
.Isle of PalmsWild Dunes Resort Golf
- Featuring two world-renowned Fazio courses with dramatic finishing holes on the Atlantic Ocean. The Links Course is ranked among the world's best and The Harbor Course will test your skills with water coming into play on nearly every hole. Located minutes from downtown Charleston. 5757 Palm Blvd., Isle of Palms, SC 29451.Wild Dunes Resort
- Thirty minutes from downtown Charleston, a 1,600-acre oceanfront paradise offering world-class golf, top ranked tennis and recreation programs, four restuarants and over two miles of pristine beach. Stay in your choice of the Four Diamond Boardwalk Inn, a villa or luxury home. 5757 Palm Blvd., Isle of Palms, SC 29451.Kiawah IslandKiawah Island Oak Point Golf Course
- Adjoining the scenic Haulover Creek and its many-hued marshlands, this newly renovated 6, 701-yard, par-72 masterpiece offers a variety of challenges from holes set in windswept tracts alongside salt marshes to fairways carved out of thick forests. 4255 Bohicket Rd., Kiawah Island, SC 29455.Kiawah Island Ocean Course
- Host of the 1991 Ryder Cup Matches, notoriety as the site of this dramatic "War by the Shore." It spans more than 2 1/2 miles of oceanfront and offers panoramic ocean views. Host of the 2007 Senior PGA Championship and the 2012 PGA Championship. 12 Kiawah Beach Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455.Kiawah Island Osprey Point Course
- Tom Fazio has left his mark on Kiawah. At Osprey Point, Fazio blended a par 72-layout with a superb natural canvas. Features of the course include four natural lakes, fingers of saltwater marsh, and dense maritime forests of live oaks, pines, palmettos and magnolias. 12 Kiawah Beach Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455.Kiawah Island Turtle Point Course
- This early Jack Nicklaus design has hosted several championships, including the Carolinas' PGA, the South Carolina Amateur and the 1990 PGA Cup Matches, the club professionals' version of the Ryder Cup. Its low-profile design blends fairways and green settings into the natural landscape. 12 Kiawah Beach Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455.Kiawah Island Cougar Point Course
- A Gary Player design, this par-72 course is a superb layout for players of all levels. Early holes play directly along broad expanses of tidal marsh, offering panoramic views of the Kiawah River and acres of needle rush and spartina grass. 12 Kiawah Beach Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455.Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Experience what many consider the finest collection of golf courses in the world. Enjoy more than 10 miles of private beach and award-winning tennis, cuisine, family activities and nearby historic Charleston. One Sanctuary Beach Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455.The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- A grand seaside resort set along 10 miles of private beach. It features 255 spacious guest rooms, spectacular ocean views, a uniquely nature-themed spa, 18,000 square feet of meeting space, three pools and two oceanfront dining rooms. One Sanctuary Beach Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455.Seabrook IslandSeabrook Island Crooked Oaks Course
- A Robert Trent Jones, Sr. design, Crooked Oaks offers his classic rolling fairways and guarded greens, and weaves through centruries-old live oaks and majestic pine. Jones referred to Crooked Oaks as "one of my best." 1002 Landfall Way, Seabrook Island, SC 29455.Seabrook Island Ocean Winds Course
- Ocean Winds takes you to the Altantic Ocean and back. Swirling breezes and plentiful sand dunes provide a challenging, ever-changing test of golf at all levels. Designed by Willard Byrd, Ocean Winds features tight fairways balanced by generous greens framed with sun-drenched dunes and salt marshes. 1002 Landfall Way, Seabrook Island, SC 29455.Seabrook Island Resort
- Premier Oceanside Resort surrounded by rivers, creeks, marshes and the ocean. Champioship golf, tennis, 3.5 mile beach, Beach Club, equestrian center, marina, fitness center, and children's programs, plus great dining. 115 Freshfields Dr., Johns Island, SC 29455.